Wednesday, October 20, 2004

AAHQ Update

I started out using this blog to talk about my modifications to the HTTR game, specifically the Hedgerows mod. But, I've been monitoring the site using "Statcounter" and very very few people bother to read the posts about map creation and estab creation etc. The popular pages are this home page and the links page.

In response to this trend, I think I'll spend a little more time writing quick scenario reviews and mod reviews as a way to help players and prospective game owners get an idea as to what HTTR is all about. Of course, I'll continue to write about modding the game, creating maps and scenarios, which is a lot of fun if you are into WWII history.

If you are stopping by this site for the first time, please download my mod and give it a whirl. Also, you can read my historical Market Garden game AAR on the Matrix message board.

Cheers,

Rooster

No comments: